After youaˆ™ve complete their marriage-based green card meeting, youraˆ™ll need certainly to wait for USCIS
Ultimately, having a genuine circumstances and a dependable attorney is their most valuable possessions with this meeting. These questions are designed to determine whether your own wedding is actually fraudulent. If that is not necessarily the circumstances, then simply proceed with the overhead guidelines and be confident.
Following Wedding Green Card Interview
A few weeks through the meeting time, you are likely to have the news that your particular green credit has been either issued or refuted. Normally it takes longer should your document try undergoing another safety assessment. If for example the petition is approved, after that your passport are gone back to
Both you and your partner are able to look at the reputation of your green card circumstances by entering their situation number to the USCIS instance standing Research.
Stokes (Wedding Fraud) Interview
If your meeting has raised any suspicion when answering marriage-based eco-friendly card interview inquiries, you’re going to be questioned to return for one minute meeting. Brought up uncertainty can stem from hesitating to answer inquiries, having various responses, and being unable to respond to the inquiries
At a wedding scam interview (also called a stokes interview) an officer will spot both partners in their own personal meeting space and you will each getting interviewed independently. An immigration specialized will inquire exactly the same questions every single spouse after that compare the 2 sets of answers to find out how better they match.
Sadly, itaˆ™s likely your situation can be refuted if each partner has various answers to exactly the same inquiries. If the immigration official requires each of you the date of the marriage and something says June additionally the various other claims July, that can further suspicion that your particular matrimony is fraudulent. When the immigrant wife is within the U . S ., he will likely be positioned into removal proceedings for feasible deportation back once again to their property nation.
You will also likely need to give you the after records if you have perhaps not already:
- Marriage certification
- Passport for any immigrant partner
- Financial comments
- Invoices for rent/mortgage costs
- Typical debts
- Evidence of citizenship for sponsoring wife
- Images of these two of you
- Active insurance policies
- Jobs proof and spend stubs
Each circumstances differs, so you might need certainly to give basically compared to the preceding listing.
Stokes Meeting Inquiries
Clearly, you should eliminate a stokes meeting. However, if you find yourself in one along with your relationship is actually genuine, then just stick with the reality and stay relaxed. Creating truth up may be the quickest strategy to sabotage a efforts.
Below are a few concerns you may get during a Stokes interview. Observe that normally incredibly certain and in-depth questions that are designed to catch fake marriages. If for example the wedding is legitimate, you should have little stress answering these concerns, though newer affairs possess problem. Just remember to stay peaceful and sincere for the interview.
- When and where do you fulfill?
- What kinds of vehicles can you drive?
- Which usually goes up before in the morning?
- Which sleeps which section of the sleep?
- Who a lot of the cooking?
- What kind of pet do you own, or no?
- How often can you dine out?
- Just how is the living room area organized?
- Who’s in charge of the funds?
- Precisely what do you both typically devour for breakfast?
- Understanding your spouseaˆ™s favored foods?
- What’s your daily routine before you go to bed?
- Exactly what mobile phone company really does your partner use?
- What kinds of activities do you actually both take pleasure in?
- Just what are certain companies you utilize sugar babies Tampa FL? (for example. tooth paste, hair care, deodorant, etc.)